Friday, December 7, 2012

What Trevi's Been Up To!!!

 rough nap.... upset and undressing herself. Need I say more. 

spaghetti dinner at a friends house. She went home in shoes, socks, a diaper and a puffy vest...hahah

 I don't even know what is happening in this picture. I found it on Brett's phone.

 playing at Discovery Village!

 Date night with Coco and Gavin (finally cashing in our Christmas gift from last year!)

 the troops playing at Discovery Village!

 Mo-vember men!

 temping us by getting wayyyyy to close to the stairs. Notice that foot just taunting us...

 Trevi's 2nd Christmas tree!

 Santa outfit!
and yes.... pullin gout her bow as usual

 made a quick stop to Home Depot before going to see Santa!

 ummmmm.......

 she loves swim!

 kicking and paddling!

snuggly walk!

1 comment:

  1. OMG... I almost lost my drink with the picture of the laundry basket! Too cute for words!!!

    LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete